As an employer you have several legal responsibilities to your employees, including the calculation and deduction of Tax and National Insurance from their wages and the payment of these taxes to HMRC on a timely basis.
Employment law is constantly changing, and here at Rawcliffe & Co Chartered Accountants, we will ensure that you are continuously kept up to date with any changes which may affect you, such as tax allowances and minimum wage rates.
Not to mention, running your own payroll can be time consuming and can distract you from the day to day running of your business.
Our complete payroll package covers the following:
- Issue of payslips and envelopes
- Provision of a monthly/weekly payroll summary
- Payment of wages directly into your employees’ bank accounts by BACS transfer
- Completion and maintenance of SSP and SMP/SPP records
- Provision of advice on general employment matters, including redundancy and dismissal
- Completion and submission of all payroll forms during the year, including the P35 Annual Return
- Completion of Forms P11D Benefits in Kind
For help and advice on payroll services, please do not hesitate to contact us.