HEAD START is Rawcliffe’s pledge to offer a year’s free accountancy and business support to a local For-Profit start-up each year.
With our focus being on championing Mental Health; start-ups must meet either of the following criteria:
- The start-up includes championing mental health and well-being as part of its core-values
- or promoting mental health and well-being as a secondary purpose to the business
- To reduce stigma around start-up founders and mental health.
- To raise awareness of mental health issues in the workplace.
- To help a start-up that creates value in society to prosper.
- To support new businesses in our area.
One year’s free accountancy services including:
- Limited Company formation
- Accounts Preparation
- Sign posting from our extensive network of financial professionals
- Monthly Consultations to discuss the financial health of your start-up.
- Free Pensions Auto Enrollment for employees.
- 1 year’s free subscription to Xero Cloud Accounting
We are trialing the project over the next 12 months and have handpicked a very worthy local start-up. However, in September 2020 we intend to launch HEAD START as a competition for any people/businesses to enter. Our additional eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Start-ups must be based in the North West of England
- Entrants do not have to be already trading but if they are, they must have been trading for less than a year.
- Rawcliffe’s HEAD START project supports For-Profit start-ups only. It is not aimed at charities or social enterprises.
We’re so excited about this project and our first Start-up is an amazing example of how even the hardest challenges in life can lead us to something amazing.